We're very excited to share some great news and upcoming features that will make your testing experience with Testkube even better.
Testkube Cloud is live
Last month, Testkube Cloud went out of beta - becoming fully accessible to the general public.
This means that on top of the features you already know from our Open Source offering, you now have access to multi-environment support, user management, API token generation, and more control over your overall testing system.
Watch our most recent demo where we go over these and other features and don't forget to give them a try by visiting cloud.testkube.io.
What's new for Testkube?
Testkube Desktop v1.12 Release
The latest version for Testkube Open Source goes live this month. Here are some of the main features coming your way:
- Ability to abort the execution for multiple tests
- More translated features from Testkube's CLI to our UI
- Support for Zed Attack Proxy (ZAP) tests
- Improvements to our documentation
Testkube Knowledge Base is out!
We know navigating the testing world can be difficult - so we've worked on putting together all the questions and common issues we get from you in our new Testkube Knowledge Base. Browse through the most frequently asked questions, or submit yours via our Discord.
Community and Events
We attended KubeCon Europe just a couple weeks ago and had the opportunity to meet so many of you - giving us valuable insights on your testing needs and experiences with Testkube!
Earlier this month, we spoke at the Platform Engineers Meetup on how Testkube helps you implement a Unified Testing Approach for Kubernetes Automation. You can find the recording for the talk here.
Testkube is now a member of the CD Foundation! We're happy to continue strengthening the growth and evolution of continuous delivery. Read their official announcement here.
- May 15th: Our QA Lead, Tomasz Konieczny, will be speaking at the Global Testers Summit on Everything as Code - Test Distribution with K8s and Testkube. Make sure to register here!
- May 24th: For our German speakers - one of our top contributors, Mario-Leander Reimer, will be leading a Testkube workshop at German Testing Days. Check out the details here.
Want to stay in touch or have any questions? We're always looking for feedback and new opportunities to give away swag.
- Having issues? Check out our Knowledge Base and Documentation for common errors and help setting up.
- Create a new feature request on Github or reach out on Discord and tell us what you'd like to see implemented. Get a Testkube t-shirt + stickers!
- Schedule a short meeting with our team. Tell us what you think about Testkube, your experience, or feature requests. Get a Testkube t-shirt + stickers + Testkubie Plushie!
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to get these updates right in your inbox.