August is coming to an end! Here are some of the highlights for Testkube this month and a sneak peek into what's coming next:
What's new for Testkube?
⭐️ Unlock the full power of Testkube with our new Pro Trial ⭐️
Starting today, new and existing users have access to all of Testkube's Pro features for FREE for 45 days! Here's what to expect:
- Unlimited test environments
- Advanced test orchestration
- Role based access levels
- Test Results Analytics (AI-Powered)
- 512 GB of included storage for all your test artifacts
- Dedicated Support Team
To get started, simply sign into cloud.testkube.io and you'll be ready to go!
🚀 Take your testing to the next level with Advanced Test Orchestration 🚀
Testkube's new feature changes the game - you can now perform Parallel Testing with Advanced Test Orchestration, empowering you and your teams to seamlessly execute tests in parallel - regardless of tool or environment.
Community and Events
Testkube Office Hours are back! Join us this Thursday August 31st at 11 am ET to talk about Performance Testing in Kubernetes with JMeter.
Sign up to attend here. In the meantime, make sure to read up on the basics to follow this practice in the cloud-native world.
💜 We spoke at KCD Guatemala earlier this month - if you're a Spanish-speaker looking to tap into the world of pruebas en Kubernetes, make sure to check out the recorded talk which will be available here during the first week of September.
Top Community Questions:
- How can I set up Slack notifications for multiple clusters?
- Can I cache Maven packages so they don't re-install every time I execute my tests?
- How can I control the number of tests that run in parallel?
Most Popular Content from the Blog
- Advanced Test Orchestration in Kubernetes
- Testkube 1.13 Release Notes
- CDEvents Embraces Testing in CD Pipelines
Want to stay in touch or have any questions? We're always looking for feedback and new opportunities to give away swag. 👀🎁
- Having issues? Check out our Knowledge Base and Documentation for common errors and help setting up.
- Create a new feature request on Github or reach out on Discord and tell us what you'd like to see implemented. Get a Testkube t-shirt + stickers!
- Schedule a short meeting with our team. Tell us what you think about Testkube, your experience, or feature requests. Get a Testkube t-shirt + stickers + Plushie!
See you next month!