Testkube v1.10 release
We're excited to share the all-new features coming next week for our v1.10 release, including support for more testing tools, improved functionalities, and user requests:
- New executors: Playwright, ZAP, and Karate
- New features: Parallel Test Suite runs
- General improvements: S3 integration, Test Triggers, and User Interface
- User requests: Improvements to Environment Variables
Think something is missing? Feel free to suggest changes or new additions via our Discord, or by creating a GitHub issue!
Revamped Documentation and Running Playwright Tests in Kubernetes
- We're revamping our documentation! We're working hard to help you go from zero to hero in all-things testing in Kubernetes. Our new documentation site includes improved Guides, Tutorials, and an overall better experience for our users.
- Testing with Playwright? You asked for it, so we’re delivering. Our team and community have been focused on adding native support for Playwright tests. Thanks to @chooco13, it's now a reality for our v1.10 release. Read about it in our new tutorial.
Cloud-Native Testing Resources
- Learn to write more expressive tests in Go for your apps in Kubernetes using Ginkgo, Gomega, and Testkube. Find our Ginkgo + Testkube tutorial here.
- If you're using Amazon Web Services as your cloud provider, our DevOps Engineer, Yuliia, has written a guide to help you deploy Testkube in EKS and expose it to the Internet with the AWS Load Balancer Controller.
- Earlier this week, Abdallah joined Weaveworks to talk about GitOps Testing in Kubernetes with Flux and Testkube. Catch the recording here to learn more about integrating Testkube into your workflow under a GitOps approach.
- Testkube v1.6 introduced support for Test Triggers for running application tests based on various Kubernetes events. Last week we had Dejan Pejčev, one of our Senior Software Engineers, guiding us through implementing asynchronous testing in your applications using Testkube - watch his webinar here.
What's next? This month, we’ll be collaborating and announcing our integration with Tracetest, a testing tool based on distributed testing that enables you to test your distributed application by asserting on spans within a distributed trace.
Make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notified on this and more upcoming webinars!
Want to stay in touch or have any questions? We are always looking for feedback.
Join our Discord server and chat with the Testkube team. We're excited to hear from you.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to get these updates right in your inbox.